Monday, May 18, 2009

Purpose of Life

During a fierce moment of rage, I discovered the truth about purpose of life and existence. There exists nothing called purpose of life. It is created. It is created by people to add meaning to their everyday existence.



The relationships that I destroyed. Will I be ever able to forgive myself? Will I get a purpose in life to live for? How did I become the person I am now? When did things turn topsy turvy? I fail to understand. The complexity of human emotions is overwhelming. Overpowering. Has self-control become a non-existent concept of my life?



The emotional tide that has swept my closer ones into its strong undercurrent has left them scarred. Will those scars disappear? Or will it remain as adamant as a dark red blood stain to remind me of the things I lost and the things I will lose in my life?



What do I want? Redemption? Do I really need one? Where will I find it? How will I find it?



I am just lost. I just don't see a way out. Darkness. Hurt. Anger. Questions. Confusions. Tears. A melange of everything. A concoction of bad energies. Absolute lack of energy. Hopelessnes.



But, there is a way out. Narrow. Constricted. Claustrophobic. A long tunnel of darkness. Ligth far away from the sight. A difficult passage for an escape. Travel through the passage is not worth the living. You think so. But, no choice. Take it. Go through it. Squeeze yourself into the tunnel of darkness. There will be light. Somewhere down the long and torturous path lies the bright world. Live it. Move on. Get inside. It may take aeons to come out. But you will see fresh air at the end of the tunnel. Breathe in the fresh air. The smell of flowers. Colourful world. Live it. Create that purpose of life.

No comments: